Sports Premium Funding
PE and Sport Premium Overview
The government has provided additional funding to schools since 2013 to improve the provision of physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools.
Schools should prioritise PE and sport premium spending to improve in the following 5 key areas:
· increasing all staff’s confidence, knowledge and skills in teaching PE and sport
· increasing engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity and sport
· raising the profile of PE and sport across the school, to support whole school improvement
· offer a broader and more equal experience of a range of sports and physical activities to all pupils
· increase participation in competitive sport
Our plan for this spending is broken down into these 5 key areas. Below you will find our plan for the current academic year (2023/2024).