Useful forms

Absence Request Form:

You can download a copy of the Absence Request form below.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the school Attendance policy.

Absence Request form

Attendance Policy

Medication Consent Form:

If for some reason your child requires medication to be administered during the school day, you must complete the Medication Consent Form and bring it to the school office with the child's medication clearly labelled. 

You can download a copy of the Medication Consent Form below. 

Medication Consent Form

Inhaler consent form:

If your child requires an inhaler in school, you must provide the inhaler alongside a consent form and the medical form that is supplied with the inhaler. Please note that it is the parent and carers responsibility to ensure that their child's inhaler is in-date and in school with them every day. Inhalers are kept in boxes within each classroom and are also taken out at playtimes and during PE lessons. This is to ensure that inhalers are with the child at all times. 

You can download a copy of the Inhaler Consent Form below.

Inhaler Consent form

Free School Meals / Pupil Premium:

If you are in receipt of certain benefits your child may be entitled to free school meals, saving you up to £470 per year per child. This scheme is available for school-age children and to post-16 students at a school with a sixth form or college.

In addition to this your child may also be eligible for Pupil Premium funding.

Pupil Premium represents additional funding that the government gives to schools for each pupil considered to be disadvantaged.

Poverty or low income is the single most important factor in predicting a child’s future life chances, with many pupils in low income families having low attainment by age 16. The Government believes that the Pupil Premium is the best way to address these underlying inequalities between children eligible for free school meals (FSM) and their peers by ensuring that funding to tackle disadvantage reaches the pupils who need it most.


  • Income Support
  • Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Child Tax Credit - but no element of Working Tax Credit - and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190
  • If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
  • Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week
  • Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as from 1 April 2018)

You can make an online application for Free School Meals / Pupil Premium here

Apply for Free School Meals / Pupil Premium

Household Support Fund (Available from the Local Authority)

The Household Support Fund (HSF) helps people experiencing immediate financial hardship to pay for food and household energy bills.

You can access this support directly through the County Council or one of the local organisations in our ‘Trusted Partners’ network can help you access the support. You can find out who our Trusted Partners are below.

This is money the council has been awarded by HM Government to help those in need and most affected by the cost of living crisis to support them to resolve their financial issues. It is not charity and does not need to be paid back.

To find out more click the link below to be redirected to the Local Authority Household Support Fund page:

LA Household Support Fund

You can find out information on other forms of support for household bills on the GOV Cost of Living website page:

GOV Cost of Living Support

Free or subsidised School Cool Milk Form:

Children under the age of 5 years old are entitled to free school milk each day. Children 5 years and over are offered subsidised milk costing approx. £14 a term.

To apply for subsidised milk for your child you can download the form below.

Cool Milk Information